The goal of this blog is to present biblical, theological and cultural exposition to cultivate discussions. The hope is to do so with humility and grace in seeking genuine truth through civil discourse.
Abraham Lincoln once stated, “I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crises. The great point is to bring them the real facts.” Thus, the goal of any submission should be to deliver the truth to present readers unhindered to stimulate thought.
Please consider the following prerequisites if you desire to submit an article:
- All works must be original that is not published elsewhere.
- The content of all submissions will be reviewed for cohesion with the intent of this blog.
- The submission must be within 300 – 1,500 words (+/- 50 words). There is flexibility to this requirements so that exceptions can be made. However, the primary focus is on quality, not quantity.
- The guest author will link their respected blog to the quest article once it is published.
- All submissions will undergo copyediting before publication for the sole purpose of catching grammatical issues without changing an author’s intended meaning.
Those interested in contributing an article to this blog can do so here. Please include the a short description or central idea of the submission you desire to make.